Usual routine a bit rattled recently? We’ve got a new course for that.
PEP’s biggest impact was the combination of managing interruptions more effectively & sticking to plan. Which means I’m getting things done when I’m supposed to. Using my calendar right has been a game changer working remotely – everyone knows when I am available and what I’m working on
- Evaluate your personal work habits in your new working environment and boost your productivity.
- Learn how to manage the interruptions and distractions presented by a remote working environment.
- Learn about the best tools to suit your new working arrangements and the most efficient ways to use them.
- Develop a consistent planning methodology and create an efficient workflow.
- Reduce stress and boost wellbeing by regaining control of your inbox, workload and new working environment.
- Understand how to work effectively as a team with everyone working remotely.
- Clarify what’s important, stop procrastinating and start achieving – regardless of your work location.
The programme will be split into three mini-courses comprising 3 hours of training, including a 30-minute one-on-one coaching session for each participant for each mini-course. The three mini-courses are:
PEP Your Remote Space:
- Reset the PEP principles and how they apply to your remote working location
- Review your current environment, identify and implement ways to improve it
- Develop strategies to manage interruptions, distractions and procrastination
- Reduce stress and boost your wellbeing by gaining control.
PEP for Working Remotely Together:
- Identify the best ways of working to boost team productivity and effectiveness
- Discover different ways of working together and agree on the best ways to encourage team engagement in a remote environment
- Understand how to have best practice virtual meetings that get results
- Create a multi-location culture which encourages collaboration, effective communication and productivity.
PEP for Leading Remotely:
- Understand how to best manage a team with everyone working remotely
- Learn how to boost your team’s productivity and be confident that your team continues to work efficiently and effectively
- Achieve and maintain high levels of team engagement in a remote environment.
Keen to kick things off? Simply fill in the form and one of our consultants will contact you to arrange a phone consultation